Mark excels in the sale of both user and investment properties as well as land for development. With his background in personal direct marketing, analysis, and research, he's able to provide clients with well-considered, systematic solutions to their real estate needs. There's no better evidence for just how consistently Mark delivers the best service in his market than the more than $600 million in commercial real estate sales he's successfully completed. In fact, over the past 30 years Mark has listed and sold more commercial properties from Novi to Brighton than any other broker, earning him these honors and positions:
• CCIM since 1990
• 2018 Midwest Commercial Real Estate "Hall of Fame"
• Former Commercial Board of Realtors President
• 2012 CBOR Commercial Realtor of the Year
• Lyon Township Downtown Development Authority Director and Economic Restructuring Committee Chairman since 2011
• International Council of Shopping Centers Member
• Member of the Urban Land Institute
Broker Bio Video
May 26, 2022
The Thomas Duke Company is pleased to announce the sale of the Novi Office Centre in Novi, Michigan. The property is irreplaceably located, on Novi Rd, just north of I-96 on a out-lot to Twelve...
January 12, 2022
The Thomas Duke Company is pleased to announce the sale of the Sterling Business Center in Howell, Michigan. The multi-tenant, office/flex building totals 45,698 square feet and was fully occupied at the time of sale....