Mark excels in the sale of both user and investment properties as well as land for development. With his background in personal direct marketing, analysis, and research, he's able to provide clients with well-considered, systematic solutions to their real estate needs. There's no better evidence for just how consistently Mark delivers the best service in his market than the more than $600 million in commercial real estate sales he's successfully completed. In fact, over the past 30 years Mark has listed and sold more commercial properties from Novi to Brighton than any other broker, earning him these honors and positions:
• CCIM since 1990
• 2018 Midwest Commercial Real Estate "Hall of Fame"
• Former Commercial Board of Realtors President
• 2012 CBOR Commercial Realtor of the Year
• Lyon Township Downtown Development Authority Director and Economic Restructuring Committee Chairman since 2011
• International Council of Shopping Centers Member
• Member of the Urban Land Institute
Broker Bio Video
October 13, 2020
Other brokers said the asking price was too high. But intuition told the Thomas Duke Company’s Mark Szerlag and Eric Szerlag that the price at which they listed 34700 Grand River was just right. The...
January 27, 2020
Trusted relationships. At the Thomas Duke Company, we strive for them—and not only with our clients. We’ve found that trust among our team members is equally important for helping our clients achieve their goals. Mark...
September 4, 2019
Always Be Closing. Szerlag has spent his entire career with the Thomas Duke Company and year after year he has been a top producer in his market. With more than $600 million in commercial real...