Mark excels in the sale of both user and investment properties as well as land for development. With his background in personal direct marketing, analysis, and research, he's able to provide clients with well-considered, systematic solutions to their real estate needs. There's no better evidence for just how consistently Mark delivers the best service in his market than the more than $600 million in commercial real estate sales he's successfully completed. In fact, over the past 30 years Mark has listed and sold more commercial properties from Novi to Brighton than any other broker, earning him these honors and positions:
• CCIM since 1990
• 2018 Midwest Commercial Real Estate "Hall of Fame"
• Former Commercial Board of Realtors President
• 2012 CBOR Commercial Realtor of the Year
• Lyon Township Downtown Development Authority Director and Economic Restructuring Committee Chairman since 2011
• International Council of Shopping Centers Member
• Member of the Urban Land Institute
Broker Bio Video
September 16, 2021
When a non-profit group asked Mark Szerlag and Jon Norton to list their youth camp facility for sale, the Thomas Duke Company agents saw the 24 rolling acres in affluent Rochester Hills as an excellent...
June 8, 2021
It’s been a signature building in downtown Howell since the 1950s, when Citizens Insurance erected it as a company headquarters. At 108,000 square feet, it even served as a community bomb shelter during the Cold...